1. ABOUT US Our company is STARKEM S.R.L. - a sole shareholder company subject to the management and coordination of Quadragono S.r.l. and is the Data Controller responsible for how your personal data is processed and protected.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR DATA? We will use your data, among other things, to answer your questions as well as to assess your candidature when hiring staff.
3. WHY WE USE YOUR DATA? In some cases, the legal basis of the processing of your personal data lies in the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations. We need to process your personal data for the correct execution of the contract that is finalized with you when you buy one of our products or when you use our service. Other legal basis of processing, for example, is our interest in responding your questions.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH? We will share your data with service providers who help us or support us in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, such as external collaborators with whom we have concluded a specific agreement and that may be established inside or outside the territory of the European Union but in any case in compliance with the rules on privacy.
5. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data and to file a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data at any time. You also have other rights such as, for example, the right to oppose to our use of your data, or the portability right, which we will explain in detail below.
* * *
Please read our complete privacy and cookies information note found below to understand in detail how we use your personal data and your rights with respect to your personal data. In this privacy and cookies information note, you will find all important information on our use of our customer’s personal data regardless of the channel or medium (on-line or in-person) that you use to interact with us.
Depending on the services you intend to use from time to time, as indicated above, we will process certain data rather than others. In general and absolutely prevalent we will only process your identification data (for example, name, surname, language and country from which you work with us, contact details, etc.).
Please note that when we ask you to provide us with your personal data to allow you to use some of our services, some fields will be marked as mandatory because we need this data in order to provide the service you requested, so the data needed for us to properly fulfil the obligations covered by the contract we have signed with you, or are needed to fulfil the obligations that derive from the applicable legal or regulatory provisions. Failure to enter such data could make it impossible to receive these services.
Depending on the services, products or functions requested by you, your personal data may be subjected to processing for the purposes below:
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING||DESCRIPTION|
|1. Handle your requests on our products or through the customer support service channels.||We only process with the data strictly necessary to manage or handle your request|
|2. Use and quality analysis to improve our services||If you access our website, we inform you that your browsing data will be processed for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand the way in which users interact with our website and allow us to improve it.|
|3. Recruitment purposes||If you fill out the "Job opportunities" section of our website or if you send us your curriculum vitae, we inform you that your data will be processed exclusively for the purposes of recruitment.|
The legal basis for processing your personal data also depends on the purposes of the specific processing as explained in the table below:
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING||LEGAL BASIS|
|1. Evasione richieste commerciali ed assistenza clienti||We believe we have a legitimate interest in processing requests or consultations that you make using the various means of contact made available. We believe that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to assist you adequately and to respond appropriately to your questions.
If you turn to us, especially on issues concerning the product purchased, processing is required to execute the sales contract.
If your request is related to the exercising of the rights indicated below or disputes regarding our products, the legal basis for the processing of data derives from compliance with the obligations imposed on us by the applicable law.
If your request has to do with commercial requests, the legal basis of the processing is the consent you give us when completing the form on our website.
|2. Use and quality analysis||With your consent, we would like to analyse the use of the Website and the user’s degree of satisfaction. This processing is also beneficial for you since it is aimed at improving the user experience and providing a qualitatively more valuable service.|
|3. Recruitment purposes||The legal basis of the processing of your data for the purpose of recruitment is the consent you provide us when completing the “Job opportunities” section of our website or resulting from the sending of your curriculum vitae.|
The storage period of your data depends on the purpose of the relative processing as indicated below:
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING||STORAGE PERIOD|
|1. Customer assistance||Your data will only be processed for the time needed to handle your request.|
|2. Use and quality analysis||Your data is occasionally processed during a specific action or quality survey or until your browsing data is rendered anonymous.|
|3. Recruitment purposes||Your data will be processed for a period of 2 years|
To achieve the purposes set out in this privacy and cookies information note, we must allow companies belonging to our corporate group and third parties who support us in providing the services we offer you to access your personal data, or rather:
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise your rights without charge by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If deemed necessary for your identification, we may ask you to provide us with a copy of a document attesting to your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by which we process your data, you have the following rights:
Personal data of users is not purposely acquired by the website. Cookies are not used to send personal information, and systems used to track and identify users are not used.
The use of so-called cookies is strictly limited to the sending of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient browsing of the website and used to detect the website visitors for statistical purposes.
The user can delete the cookie by using the functions found on his or her browser.
See the extended version of the cookies information note.